Question about wicks and 50/50

Ok...I talked to Sherrie today at Farmhouse and I place an order for a case of 50/50, I usually get it from C&S and wanted to try her since I have heard rave reviews about them. Anyway....Sherrie said that she likes the zinc wicks with the 50/50 and has never tried anything else with it. I thought it was comparable to the 1275 and she said it was pretty close...so has anyone used this blend with CD's? I really do not want to switch to zinc but I also do not want any issues with it. Oh and I also ordered some snowy pine to see if it is as wonderful as ya'll said.

I use CD's with it. In an 8oz square mason jar, I usually use CD10's and 12's depending on the fo. With the Snowy Pine, I use a CD10.

I cannot keep Snowy Pine in stock. It's always the first scent to go. All my customers love it. I can best describe it as a minty pine, maybe with a little straight vanilla in it. It's very strong with a fantastic cold and hot throw.

I can only comment on 1275 and CDs vs. zincs. I started with zincs & the 1275 and I hated the mushrooming of the wick and I had more soot (small amount though), I went to the CDs and haven't gone back. I wick my 6 ounce hex jar with a CD 8 or CD 10 depending on the scent. My apothecary jars are done with a CD 20--they are 99% my heavier oils. Good luck!

I placed an order for the 50/50 from FH last Monday and I followed the prompts while ordering and sent money via Paypal.

So, I sent her the money for the order, but not for shipping. Will the shipping fees be sent in an email request via paypal??

I did not get any request all week, so maybe the Holiday delayed things. I also was wondering if I will get any tracking info...

I am so excited and I ordered some FO's too!:D

I did not receive any shipping info, just an email from her thanking me for my order and that it would be shipped separately. I received the fo's on Friday but have not gotten my wax yet. Hope to receive it on Monday. I did get the snowy pine and I have to say that it is a great scent!!! I also ordered the cranberry chutney and I really like that one too.

As for the shipping charges....I am sure you will receive something from Paypal asking you for the payment.

I'm really eager to hear about your testing results. I've been using CDN 10's to 18's and have been having problems with getting a full meltpool and with the wicks drowning out. Hopefully you have no problems at all!

As far as the Snowy Pine goes... outstanding! My dh keeps sneaking them out of the boxes and burning them! It's his favorite scent now :)