figuring % load of FO

izzy2

I miss him too. Looks like he last visited in May 2011 and was lurking for a while before that. Maybe he just got tired of trying to present educational posts only to be confronted by strongly opinionated personalities that differed.

Top was opinionated, too, and wasn't always necessarily correct. Early in this thread, someone said the OP could measure the way she wanted as long as she is consistent, or words to that effect, and that the way she asked about is as good as any. Someone else said to measure in grams. I concur with both statements.

Top was opinionated, too

Who isn't though? I think a person can find fault in most things but it's the ones that think they are right or have to be, that try to brow beat or bully to prove their point. I'm thinking that is a huge turn off for lots of folks that were regulars. Too bad. Life is way too short for that kind of thing IMO.

Btw, I don't mean any disrespect to you at all SilverofWax so please don't take it that way. I guess we are getting off topic eh?

Who isn't though? I think a person can find fault in most things but it's the ones that think they are right or have to be, that try to brow beat or bully to prove their point. I'm thinking that is a huge turn off for lots of folks that were regulars. Too bad. Life is way too short for that kind of thing IMO.

Exactly!

I miss some of the old posters (like Top) but not all of them. Not too many years ago this was a much more volatile forum. Lots of nasty posts from some of those older posters that left 2 or 3 yrs ago. The same peeps that drove away others are all now gone. This forum is much more tame even with some of the pistal posts we still get sometimes! LOL