How similar are BCN Country berry hotcakes and NG blueberry flapjacks?

Jordan

I have tried both.

BCN's is very buttery and the berries are very sweet.

NG is a richer berry scent.

They are both very good, but smell different.

I do prefer BCN's, but it turns my soy florescent yellow after it sits for a while. ( I do not dye my candles)

:undecided (As yellow as the face)

(Even UV did not help much).

NG does not turn my candle yellow..

All I can say is.. try them both.... Sorry I am not much help here!!:o

I personally like NG's better, I'm in the minority here. IMO, BCN's was more overpoweringly "mixed berry". NG's is an even blend of blueberries, cake accord and maple. If you are looking for a "bang" of berry, then I would definitely go with the BCN one....but if you are looking for a TRUE blueberry flapjacks scent, NG is the way to go! :D

I personally like NG's better, I'm in the minority here. IMO, BCN's was more overpoweringly "mixed berry". NG's is an even blend of blueberries, cake accord and maple. If you are looking for a "bang" of berry, then I would definitely go with the BCN one....but if you are looking for a TRUE blueberry flapjacks scent, NG is the way to go! :D

Ok, now I think I better try this one. ;) Thanks!

I've not smelled BCN's version but my testers raved about NG's maple syrup note. They all thought this smelled like the real deal and so do I. I love it. Great throw too :)

I've not smelled BCN's version but my testers raved about NG's maple syrup note. They all thought this smelled like the real deal and so do I. I love it. Great throw too :)
Hey, I forgot you had mentioned this one before----thanks for the info!