grubby jars with candles shown lit.

littysmom

I like the look with the glow:)

but I agree the ribbon should go before the burn..I had a lady come to my booth and told me she would never buy another travel tin candle because hers caught fire..so I asked what happened..the truth finally came out..she let it burn all day and the candlemaker had sold it with a ribbon tied around it.

Why add another liability??;)

• 2 weeks later...

Very cute!!! Nice job!

I made a few recently but haven't poured anything in them yet.

I put one of those silly little battery operated tea lights in them just for fun and the jars look soooo cool with the light inside.

I put homespun on mine too and haven't caught myself on fire yet, darn! Maybe if I just tie it a little closer to the open flame I can get a good torch going

:laugh2:

My warning labels say "be sure to put lots of debris onto the candle surface, leave burning and unattended for a minimum of 23 hours and always use your homespun as a fire-starter". Why don't I have more burn-victim complaints? :D

Sorry, couldn't help myself. I'm feeling like a snot today... Everyone tries to help in their own way.