**Need help finding a new wax blend that throws great??*

Hello,I have been using pure soy and have always had a hard time getting them to burn properly.Can anyone suggest a single one pour wax(can be a blend) with awesome hot and cold throw?I have never been sold on pure soy and want to switch to a great burning paraffin wax.I am wanting maybe a blend with small amount of soy where you can add the fragrance at a cooler temperature..I don't like adding fragrance at a high temperature because it cooks the scent off.PLEASE HELP?Thanks in advance!!Is there such a wax that you can pour at a slushy consistency like with ppure soy?

I've never heard of a paraffin that you pour at the slushy stage. :confused:

What I think you're saying is that you currently use soy and want to switch to paraffin. However, you still want to mix some soy with the paraffin.

If this is the case, maybe you want to consider buying a 50/50 blend or 70/30 blend - this way you don't have to mix your own.

I use a 50/50 blend. I add my fo at 170, and the scent does NOT get cooked off. Then I pour at around 150.

Hope this helps.

DITTO...... Just scents 50/50 BLEND!!!! Love that stuff, the throw both cold and hot is amazing and it burns so clean!!!! One pour and smooth tops, never use your heat gun again!!! You cannot go wrong with this wax.. Try the CD wicks with that and if you are using the 16 oz with 3.5 in try the CD 14's.

Dont worry about your pour temps because You cannot cook the scent off!!!

Even tho you pour your wax at a lower temp, you shouldnt add FO at that low temp. It does not blend well at low temps. I usually add mine at 180 degrees. Most one pour container blends usually pour around 150 to 160. Try buying a slab at a time till you find something you like, good luck:)