Christmas embed pillar

Georgia

My tree is not so pretty in this one...it's a tester. I made some with trees, stars and angles - Peak's Purely Peppermint. mmmmm You can't see it well in the pic, but the chunks glow very nicely. It is one of my thoughts for centerpieces at my employer's Christmas luncheon...maybe set on a mirror?

ps yes, that is the baby's foot in ultrasound in the photo. :D

post-210-139458413814_thumb.jpg

i think its cute and will look very pretty on a mirror (mirrors always look good as part of a centerpeice)

you should post the ultrasound pics... i love looking at them so long as i can figure out whats what lol in my first ultrasound my daughter looked like a little bean it was so cute then after that it was just blobs and no matter what people pointed out to me never saw anything but blobs

Looks great and looks like it is burning well.

I had an ultrasound done with my son that shows just the boy parts (the ultasound tech even used an arrow and typed in boy parts for me) for my Mom:o . She was in denial that she was going to have a grandson and not another granddaughter.:cheesy2: