question about wicks....

I have ecosoya votive blend wax, and the wicks I got are HTP-31. When I ordered the stuff, I didn't know how much of a difference in wicks there are, and it said that type of wick is good for tealights and votives.

Then later on I was reading more and more...and read that soy waxes need larger wicks.

So, my question is, do I need to buy a different wick? Can anyone recomend a wick for the ecosoya votive blend wax?

I feel kida dumb....:o

For starters make your testers and use the wicks you have and see how they burn before you go spending more money than you need to. I am not familier with the type of wax or wicks that you are using because I use a 50/50 blend with the CD's but with most waxes that tell you to wick up it really depends. See how it works for you and if you do not get a full mp within the first 3 hrs or if your wick fizzles out then you will at least have something more to go on. hth

I use the Ecosoya PB for my pillars and votives, and I use ECO 2's and sometimes 4's for the most part. I have also used CD 8's w/good results. Im not familuar w/that size HTP, so I would just make up a few and see how they burn before I ordered more. HTH's a little. :wink2: