Label Supplier?

TeddyB

I haven't posted here for a long time but I figure this board is the best place to ask for advice.My label supplier "Pinting By Design" is apparently out of business. Now I bought a big bunch last year and didn't need to reorder until now. I really like my labels and I liked Jamies service. It's just a 1.25 x 4" kraft label with my name and a little graphic.

I'm asking you all if you can guide me in the right direction. I have my own artwork or I can go for a "stock" graphic if it suits and is cheap enough. lol

I use planet label.com and labels by the sheet.com

I also make my own label designs and print them on my inkjet printer. Both these companies have the labels I need in stock.

Also, labels by the sheet is great for if you just want a few items and not a whole box.

I just ordered from labels by the sheet and got everything in 2 days.

I use planet label.com and labels by the sheet.com

I also make my own label designs and print them on my inkjet printer. Both these companies have the labels I need in stock.

Also, labels by the sheet is great for if you just want a few items and not a whole box.

I just ordered from labels by the sheet and got everything in 2 days.

Labels by the sheet is who I use as well, and it's very fast too.

Thanks everyone.:D I checked the links. Not sure if I'll buy premade or go to making them myself yet.:undecided I'm friends with a graphics designer and he said he would do the artwork for a minimal fee. Is it possible to make a label at home that is as nice as the one you buy?:undecided

I'm sorry if this is posted in the wrong forum, please move it if it is.

TIA