? re: Transferring $ from Paypal

nayarx8

Hi! I have been trying to figure out something for a week now, and thought I'd see if you guys knew. Ok, I have money sitting in my Paypal account that I cant transfer to my bank account because Paypal said Im over my monthly limit. Now, Ive tried to raise my limit and keep getting denied. So, when does Paypal's month end? Is it the end of the month, or some weird day like the 20th? Also, am I going to have any problems transferring this money over to my bank when Im finally allowed?

And, I do have a Paypal credit card, but dont really know how it works. Can I transfer the funds to the credit card, and then use that credit card at like the grocery store? Or, can I only use it at places that accept Paypal. Its a Paypal-Mastercard credit card.

Thanks in advance!

Linaya

Linaya,

Are you verified? If not that could be part of the problem. But to answer the question about transferring money. I just go to withdraw money and it ask you how you would like to do it. I click on transfer to bank account. It will ask you to verify the last four digits of the account number and the amount and poof you are done.

And paypal month I believe ends on the day you opened your account so if you opened it on the 13th it should end on the 12th of the next month.

Gosh, I hope that this make sense.

Well, i just found out i opened the account on the 23rd of the month, so i still have another week to go. And, yes my card is a Debit card. What Im wondering is even though ive hit my monthly limit, can i still use the card? Or, do i have to wait until the 23rd to do anything?

go to walmart and buy a pop or a pack of gun, swipe your card, wen it asks you if you want money back say yes and take out how much you need, I refuse to pay the fee to take money out (sometimes 3 bucks depends on what the machine charges) Sometimes I have to buy several packas of gum or go to a couple clerks to get it all out. I never use the transfer, it takes to long.

go to walmart and buy a pop or a pack of gun, swipe your card, wen it asks you if you want money back say yes and take out how much you need, I refuse to pay the fee to take money out (sometimes 3 bucks depends on what the machine charges) Sometimes I have to buy several packas of gum or go to a couple clerks to get it all out. I never use the transfer, it takes to long.

I dont like how long it takes to transfer into my bank account either. I had only done it once and I remember it took awhile for it to show up in my bank.

Bank account transfers usually take about 4 days with Paypal. If you've got a debit card, then use it at an ATM with your PIN - Paypal will charge you $1 for it, plus whatever the ATM fees are. You could also do as suggested and cashback on debit transactions at stores - can take some time, tho. The ATM method is the fastest, and the bank transfer is by far the slowest...

I dont like how long it takes to transfer into my bank account either. I had only done it once and I remember it took awhile for it to show up in my bank.

When I do a bank transfer, it goes in the next day. Ive never had it take longer than the next day to post to my checking.

Just transfered some money yesterday morning and it was there this morning.