Any Farmhouse 50/50 blend users? (Updated w/new ? about wicks, pg. 2)

I love it ... never had a problem with it. Scent load is up to 10%, good throw, one pour. I would definately order a sample. Customer service is great. The owner is Sheri, she is very nice and extremely helpful.

I don't buy from C&S anymore ... I got "tired of their poor service" about 2 years ago. I have made it a rule, I don't buy from suppliers who don't appreciate my business.

Can you tell me a little about this wax? Love it? Hate it?

They are much closer to me than C&S (add me to the "getting tired of their poor service" list) and I'm thinking about testing some.

Thanks!

I am told this is the same wax that C&S calls 1275. I love that wax and will start buying from Farmhouse now. Thanks for the insight.

I'm considering FH too for my next wax shipment. They are closer to me than C&S, and after getting the bad batch of wax, and two cases of jars where 9 lids did not fit correctly and was told "they were made in Japan, not the best quality," I have been on a search for a new supplier and lately I have found their FOs extremely weak (which I only use 3). I hope they get it together soon, because I do like the people that work there, they have always been nice.

I DID NOT KNOW that Sherri @ Farmhouse sells the 1275!!!

I love Sherri's oils, (you guys are so right about the Snowy Pine~very popular scent!)

Her Cookies and Cream, Moonlight Path, Cool Citrus Basil, Honeydew Melon, French Vanilla, Red Delicious Apple, and others I can't think of at the moment, are all great in this wax, BTW, in case you'd like to sample some oils if you're ordering wax!

I picked up the wax this morning, too bad I didn't know about the other must have FO's until after the fact! Thanks though, I'm writing them down and will pick up samples next time around.

I've got a wick question. I use CD's and am wondering if I'd need to wick up or down going from CB advanced to the 50/50 blend. I'm going to be testing all of my containers this weekend... a long night of pouring ahead for me :undecided but I thought I'd just try to find a staarting point. If no one really knows then I'll just make 3 of each and go up and down one size to get an idea. I hate changing waxes but I am looking so forward to having a wax with a great hot throw!

Hey Clean, prolly down if the CB advanced is all soy...I can tell you what works for me, I wick the wide mouth 8 oz.s w/ CD 10's, and 12's for some heavier oils...

HTH, and i do love this wax as well, BTW! (Hope you have good luck w/ it!)

Candlebuddy, i will check w/ Sherri to see who she gets it from, the manufacturer is here not far from me actually...and you're right on the Strawberry Shortcake, forgot about that one!:D

Thank you, Sharon! I just poured a bunch of testers and it looks like I probably wicked them on the high side from what you're telling me. And yes, the advanced was all soy and with some of my heavier FO's I needed to use an 18 in a 3 inch diameter. We'll see how it goes when I burn them tomorrow. Maybe I'll wick down and pour a few more in the morning.

Jenn