Oregon Trails

Kaybee23

Has anyone ordered from them lately? They seem to be taking an extremely long time getting my order out and have not been responding the e-mails the last few days. I have not ever waited this long for an order from them. Just wondered if anyone else was waiting on stuff too and heard anything.

I havent ordered lately either but Suz is usually real good about email back quickly and even often till she knows everything is fine.

Were you charged for the order already? You might consider phoning in case there is a problem with email, and make sure its not in the junk mail folder (I know an obvious suggestion but Ive forgotten to check before).

Good luck, I hope it goes smoothly for you.

I know she had a message on the main page of her website all last week that she had gotten backed up. I just received an order from her this week and it didnt seem to take to long. But then again I live pretty close. :wink2:

I received the lime sugar and wll be soaping with it this weekend. I will be using some for blending too. yummy

I notice with a lot of her scents, they really seem to blossom and turn into a more lovely scent after the soaps have cured for a couple weeks. I mean sometimes they are like night and day from what they smell like inside the bottle.

Since my order was lost to a computer glitch, and I never received a copy of my order, I am having to re-createit. I am also considering a couple of additional ones. These are the ones I am thinking about ordering.

Cherry Garcia

Creamy Coconut

Lemon A Peel

Lime Sugar

Peach Mango

Peppermint Ice

Jasmine

Angel

If anyone has any imput on these, I would appreciate it before I order tomm. night. :D

Well, what did you order??

Of your list I have:

Creamy Coconut- Love this coconut scent. Haven't soaped it yet, but I mixed it with Lime EO to make a Coconut Lime scrub and it's awesome!

Peach Mango- Very strong mango and peach...they blend beautifully together. I'm wild about this scent in scrubs, butters & lotions. Haven't soaped it so I can't tell you if it holds up there.

The lime sugar sounds nice--I may have to go shopping. LOL!

The Peach Mango is very light in soap. I don't really smell it by hubby says he can. It behaved well and gives plenty of time to play but like I said, is not strong at all. You definately could go 1oz ppo.

I also have the Peppermint Ice and Lime Sugar. The Lime Sugar is to die for. I haven't soaped wither one of these one yet.

Another great soaper is her: Bonsai (very strong and clean smelling. You can cut way back on this fo. If you get a chance, you should get this one and try it.