Apple Pan Dowdy

Vanilla Rum Raisin Balls

Peach Jam Cheesecake

Leilani

Almond Cheesecake

Voluptuous

White Choc Mac Nut Cookies

Better than Sex Cake

When I get back from Vacation, I am going to be pouring every single one of these and hoarding them to myself!!!

Christina

What wax do you use that you get such great scent throw? I use J50 and have not been successful with Just Scent. I find that C&S is hit and miss and so far have been using connies candles but I would like to expand my horizons.

While the wax does have alot to do with the scent throw, the supplier of the fo is also important. Do a search here and you will find lots of suppliers and opinions of those suppliers. Buy sample packs - that will give you a chance to try many different scents while determining if they work for you. All suppliers are going to be 'hit or miss' for you - it will be very difficult to find just one supplier for all your fragrance needs/wants.

I love Daystar also. I have about 20 of her oils. Of those, I love the Melonberry Tea, Peach Jam Cheesecake, Buttercream Frosting and Better than Sex Cake also. They are awesome. I'm addicted to the Better than Sex Cake. That sounds terrible! It is the best pineapple scent out there IMO. If you haven't tried her Starry Eyes and Purple Haze you need to try them. I'm waiting on Ooh La La to come in and debating whether to try out some more.

Missy

I use j50 also Ingrid and I have awesome results with NG. Most scents will do at least 2 or more rooms in my home. I live about 50 miles from Pittsburgh and i receive my fos the very next day. I would like to try some of the other companies but besides NG and C & S I do not have much to choose from without a long wait to receive them.

I have a few of Daystar's oils and I'm quickly becoming addicted. I use C&S's 1275 and get an awesome throw...I would follow her suggestions, you do not need 1 oz. per pound in many of her FOs. Blackberry Jam Butter Cookies is so damn strong, I poured 1 oz per 18 oz. and people sniff the candle and looked shocked at how strong it is. Love her stuff, and will be enjoying the discount on the samples (off to do more shopping).

Ohhh, that Apple Pan Dowdy sounds good. I'm desperately looking for a good apple cinnamony scent. I got some from WSP but they aren't quite what I'm looking for. Maybe I've just smelled too many lately. I'm looking for the smell you get when you go in the craft stores. Enjoy your FO's!