Color for Amber Romance?

Ahuff

I'm doing a batch of Amber Romance as a gift for a friend, and I am clueless on what color to use. I am thinking a deep merlot - red with purple? Of course I am out of purple and blue dye right now. :grin2:

Any other color ideas?

TIA

Alex

lol i never look to see what bath and body works or Victoria secrets uses for their colors...it never occurs to me..

like with Lovespell, I thought it was great in Yellow...lol

As for the Amber Romance, I used burgundy when i tried mine...I thought it fit.

IMO - Customers that use B&BW or VS and are use to those colors may think it's not the same scent as the original, If you push those scents as dupes. So I make my dupes as close to the original color as possible.

I have tried 2 samples from C&S and IFT for Amber Romance and they both are just not it! I personally wear the fragrance and so does my daughter and there is some strange undertone to the fragrance that does not smell right. Has anyone who know exactly what it smells like found a perfect dup?

I remember when Love Spell first came out and a question was posted as to what color everyone was making theirs. I said light purple and a lot of people thought it was odd that I chose that color. This really surprised me because I just assumed everyone knew what color Victoria's Secret colored their products...I guess not.:undecided When in doubt, look the product up...if you don't care and you're not selling to the public...let your imagination take over and color it whatever your little heart desires.