looking for Carnation FO

Joanne

I am looking for a Carnation FO at the request of a customer with very little luck. I found one but the company uses plastic bottles. (I have an aversion to companies using plastic bottles from an experience I had years ago with cheap smelling fo's that I threw away). Thank you in advance ...

I didn't read what you wrote, just saw ISO carnation FO, unfortunately they use plastic. I only use one company that puts FO in glass, I don't think their's many out there that do- your limiting yourself IMHO as there are some AWESOME companies out there that use plastic. I have some FOs that are a little over a yr old and are in GREAT shape- I store them in a dark cool place.

I'll get off my high horse and stop being so picky; I do realize that shipping would be cheaper so I'll give it a go. I've been selling for 9 years now and it's difficult to add new suppliers and keep it straight ... there are SO MANY companies out there now but I'm hopelessly addicted ....

Here's a place that has it:

http://www.bolekscrafts.com/fragrance_oils.htm

They pack everything in plastic bottles. I've bought many FO's from them. Of course, there are some duds, but I've bought several good ones from them. Most of them are not too complex and they hardly offer any designer dupes, but they are cheap, and most of the FO's I got were pretty strong, so I think they are a good value for the money--plus, shipping is only $5 for anything less than $100!!!!