Goodness Help Me, Fragrance Overload!

thecandlespastore

I dont know what SW does to makes their fragrances so fantastic, but I just want to kiss the ground they walk on! I have never ever had a problem with any of their fragrances, they soap like a dream, and just a dash is all you need with other products. The fragrances are strong and true, and yummy!

I soaped LLC, Spiced Pumpkin Souffle, Instant Karma, Pure Grace, and a few others. I cannot stop smelling these bars. Made some whipped shea too!

My house and half of my yard is still smelling yummy after 2 days of soaping. I can see people walking by sniffing the air, I am not joking, lol.

Yes, Scent Works is the one. They are wonderful.

Scented, if you pm me your addy I can send you some sniffies:) I will post pics of new soaps tomorrow:drool:

Forgot to add that I did a blind swirl on the LLC thinking it would discolor. The soap is still the same color as the actual dessert and you can barely see the swirl. A part of me wants it to stay that way, and a part of me wants to see those swirls.

The Spiced Pumpkin I made with 100% fresh pumpkin puree (you should have seen me two weeks ago attacking this killer pumpkin and chopping it up, blending it to a pulp.) I have 15 bagsof pumpkin puree freezing right now. That soap is still an amazing light orange with little orange specs (the skin of the pumpkin) and smells like you can eat it. Pics coming soon~