Covering Hourglass containers

I'm trying to decide on a type of glass for my container candles. I really don't want to use mason or jelly jars. I like the look and price of the hourglass jars but they do not have a cap or lid. I just want something more elegant for my contaners! How would you cover these open jars so that they look nice?

hourglass.jpg

Actually they were Anchor Hocking Hourglass..........but they are the same! You can't seem to order direct from Libby to get the glass and the lids.........any ideas where to get this glass at a good price? I have searched and searched. Good glass is hard to get! The Anchor Hocking was listed at $1.14 each without a lid.

Ok Early American does not have them listed under libbey glass. So, I just got back from Wal-Mart and looked at the way others have covered the open candle glass,

1) A clear plastic disc that has a hole for the wick to come thru that sits right on top of the wax

2) A clear label seal across the top of the jar

3) A plastic cap just like the plastic used in the first description that goes on tip of the jar with a slight lip.

4) Then later I found that glade is using something like a top on a fountain drink.......like McDonalds that sits on top!

Where oh where can you find such things????

982173.jpg

Again, EA does have them - and they have ALL the sizes. The ones I posted came from there - including the lids. They also even have a 4 ounce version.

Well I was just stating what they had on their site, lol. Not everybody knows to call them to see what else they have. I actually have been there personally and their store is nice and they have a variety of containers.

Mindy :)