label/website graphics

kdmorgan

For web graphics I would search for web sets, then once you find a designer you like you could have them design a print quality label to match the web graphics. Some websets even come with one. :)

Throw in keywords with your search to such as girly web set, vintage web set, you get the picture lol

It depends on what your budget is... I can't afford much and I know you get what you pay for, but you can do alot on your own. I used to have a local printing company do some labeling for me, but when they went out of business I started doing my own and spend 1 day a month doing on own printing of paper, matchbooks, thank you cards and labeling. It was the best thing I ever did and I can change to fit the seasons. It is easier than I ever thought. :grin2:

It depends on what your budget is... I can't afford much and I know you get what you pay for, but you can do alot on your own. I used to have a local printing company do some labeling for me, but when they went out of business I started doing my own and spend 1 day a month doing on own printing of paper, matchbooks, thank you cards and labeling. It was the best thing I ever did and I can change to fit the seasons. It is easier than I ever thought. :grin2:

Right now I just want to make some labels for myself. I don't sell anything. I would love to have custom matchbooks how cute! How did u learn to print these?

Thanks everyone for your responses. I really appreciate it. I probably shouldn't have put website on here because I'm not making one right now. I don't sell anything and, if I ever do, I know there's no way I would be ready til next holiday season at least. :D

I thought maybe there were websites that sold graphics for use in labeling or websets that I could look at. The only ones I have found are Prim or country and I was looking for something a little more contemporary. I just thought it would be fun to make a label but I don't want to get in any trouble for it either