Questions re Scented Bears

Made my first batch of scented bears today, (4 bears, 1 lamb and 1 mouse), added "Relaxation" Essential Oil to parafin wax and I am very pleased with the results. Some of my bears had little outfits on them, which I took off before dunking the bears in the paraffin.

My first question is: How long do you think I should wait before putting on their sweaters again? Any ideas? I waited 1/2 hour for the first one, and 1 hour for the second one but found it was very difficult to redress the second one as the bear was very stiff by then.

My last question is: Does anyone have a cute explanation of the scented bears and how to take care of them, that they would not mind sharing with me. I would like to print a little description on a card and attach it to bears, as the people who purchase the bears from me, may not necessarily be the final recipient of the bears

I stared making up a little poem for my bears but never finished - I have to do that. I'll see what I can remember off the top of my head....

My name is Scraggles the scented bear

but you won't find a wick anywhere.

Sit me on a plate and doily

to keep your table from getting oily

I'm sorry I can't remember the rest, but there was somthing about not letting him play with small kids or pets, and a line about not keeping him in the car. :undecided I'll look for it when I get home....but hopefully that can get you started with an idea or two.

Guest amynleebishop

Mosaicc

I put a note with mine basically saying that:

I am not a candle so please do not burn me.

Please do not sit me directly on furniture, I may leave a stain.

Oh, and if I lose my smell, put me under your hair dryer for a few minutes and I will come back to life.

This is just what we came up with.