Best clean/water scent?

kdmorgan

I'm trying to decide which scent to use for clean/water catagory. I've tried NG Clean but it smells like the orange tic-tacs to me and I've tried BCN clean cotton but it has a sharp scent in it I can't place and don't like. Can anyone give me any suggestions on scent/supplier.

Although some of these have some floral or green notes, they are still considered "fresh" or "aquatic" type scents. Being a fresh, herbally, floral, and water scent lover myself, these are all good from Nature's Garden:

China Rain

Clean Crisp Air

Niagra Falls

Orchid Rain

Rain

Another NG "Clean Crisp Air" user here...

I wasn't sure at first.. the OOB smell was just okay... then putting it into the wax was just way too much for my nose. Ran me clear out of the room. Smelled like someone had opened a GIANT vat of blue lysol.

After it set up overnight, I aprehensively took a whiff, and it calmed down quite nicely. Now, I actually really, really like it!

I'm trying to decide which scent to use for clean/water catagory. I've tried NG Clean but it smells like the orange tic-tacs to me and I've tried BCN clean cotton but it has a sharp scent in it I can't place and don't like. Can anyone give me any suggestions on scent/supplier.

My personal favorite clean scent is citrus linen h20 from JS. It has the linen and the citrus, a perfect blend and the perfect strength. Not overpowering, but a very clean scent.