Just Scent Rave

BizzyBs

I do not post very often, but wanted to say that I have been testing lots of scents from Just Scent for the past few months and I am completely in awe. I researched off and on about these oils here at CT and was finding so many mixed reviews of them. It just goes to show how different oils from different companies can vary, as well as how these oils perform in different waxes.

I use a paraffin/soy blend and must say that I cannot believe how good these are coming out. So far, I have tested 5 oils and they are so strong. This might be because I chose ones that I researched to be strong throwers, but I just simply cannot believe how well these are working out for me.

Anyone of you JS believers have some great throwers you would like to pass along? I have already tested:

Captivatingly Currant

Caramelized Banana

Nana's Apple Butter

Chestnuts & Brown Sugar

Vanilla Buttercreme Crunch

Much thanks to Becky for her great recs, as well as tons of samples...this is going to be so much fun!

I've used the Amber Romance- it's really nice. I've always had great luck with Becky's oils- off the top of my head some of the killer throwers that I've tried that aren't on your list already are Citrus Linen H20, Mojito Cocktail, Bear Claws, Toffee Macchiato, Mandarin Mimosa, Tangerine Tulip, Caramel Apple and Yahoo Berry Lemonade. I know there are more, but that's all I can think of off the top of my head.

Cranberry Orange is a huge seller this time of year. Also, Hot Apple Pie, Pumpkin nog, Pumpkin Pie, Pumpkin Vanilla Creme and Sugared Clementine Spice.

The Hyacinth Chula Orchid is a fabulous floral (and a great seller). Also, try Egyptian Rose Geranium and Peony for florals.

For a clean scent, you can't beat Citrus Linen. I haven't found one person who doesn't like that scent :D

I love almost of of JS FO's!!

Capt. Currant is super strong in C-3 @1.5oz 1lb.

Hyacinth Chula Orchid is incredible!!! I dont care for florals, but this is wonderful!!!

Pumpkin Pie wonderful!! Pumpkin Nog, same!!!!

Nana's apple butter so yummy!!

I love all of JS's bakery. I think it should be their specialty!!

Cinn. Cider

Chestnuts and Brown Sugar

Sun-Kissed Currants (like this one better than Captivatingly Currant, they are totally different, but BOTH throw great!)

Harvest

Effervescent Fizzy Pop

Cuke Melon

Strawberry White Cake-YUM YUM! awesome fresh strawberry scent!

Berry Balsam

Hearth and Home, very nice!

These all throw well in 50/50!

HTH!

I found these to throw in Soy Wax.

Hot Baked Apple Pie

Capt Currant

Candied Blueberries

Chestnuts and Brown Sugar

Cinn. Cider

Fresh Rain Snuggle

Grapefruit Van

Muscadine

Mohhito

Pumpkin Pie Spice

Sage and Cit

Santirini - 1.5%

Sassy sweet tarts

Totally Scrump.

Woodberry

Strawberry Spa.

Yeah, those are great oils. Becky has many that are very good, layered and very strong. We always find her oils to be great in our wax.

You gotta try

Brown sugar pecan

Creme de la Creme

Berrie Buttercreme

Country Kitchen

The coffee scents are amazing---we use most of them, and found them to be very strong.

Country Clothesline, Clean Cotton, Citrus Linen, and Fresh Floral Linen are all strong

I agree on Mojito, it is very nice.