Decorative Boxes

Crafty1

i am looking for decorative mailers (boxes) to mail Christmas presents out in. I don't want to use the standard shipping boxes, something that is more seasonal. I have tried to google with different search parameters with no luck. I am sure I am using the wrong words as I know that they do exists. Can anyone help with a vendor or some keywords to use? Thanks

i am looking for decorative mailers (boxes) to mail Christmas presents out in. I don't want to use the standard shipping boxes, something that is more seasonal. I have tried to google with different search parameters with no luck. I am sure I am using the wrong words as I know that they do exists. Can anyone help with a vendor or some keywords to use? Thanks

i know our post office actually has these during the season for addition cost.

have you tried your local craft stores? as well as the dollar store gets some at times too.

perhaps a cheaper alternative is to get some really nice festive gift paper and using a glue spray or something, glue the paper to a plain box, that way it's pretty on the outside (and inside too if you line it as well) and you don't have to pay inflated prices for a cardboard box.....