Need to vent

Angie W

:angry2:I took a chance and orderd form Wellington and they all smell good then I did the polarity test on them. I orderd fourteen bottles six were bad, four were good one way and not the other, four were good. I emailed them befor I ordered and asked them if there fo's were non-polar they said they were.

I emailed them this morning and told them what happend and this is what they sent me.

Our scents do contain different solvents for soap and candle making. Sometimes that method of testing does show clouding. In house testing is always required for our Gel Candle customers.

What does that mean?

Some I tested clouded as soon as I added the oil another one seperated right away.

Anyway thanks for reading just need to vent to someone that understands. :angry2:

Gosh, Angie. I hate that this happened to you. That's one of the reasons I order most of my gel fo's from AH/RE. Their fo chart is so easy & quick to scan with the recommendations. I've done my own polarity testing and have never found one they listed as gel safe not to be. I don't know where you are, but you might want to check them out. www.aromahaven.com

They have lots of scents that are gel, wax, and b&b safe. Makes it a lot more economical. Good quality, too.

Man that does bite girl that is why when I try to say with the Supplier that test for gel openly Like Aroma or Silky Tyme

This thread has some very good supplier that regularly test for gel

http://www.candletech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28454&highlight=gel+suppliers

I have combined the links in that thread and made a sticky at the top of this forum.