Sample Cases didn't keep their scent!!??

I just wanted to let those know that were looking for tiny tins they might want to try these: http://www.creativexpress.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=cx&Category_Code=organizer-embellish on sale 12/ $2.00:yay:

Have you tried them? Do they hold the scent? How tightly do the lids fit? which size would be comparable to teh watchamker case things?

Someone on this board posted this site;

http://getorganizedcandles.com/enter.html (great site)

click on the right side under sample containers

they have little plastic swing top containers and they also have little 1/2-3oz poly cons ( little white containers that the lids stay attached). I was thinking about tring these. Has anyone tried these already and do they hold the frangance??

TIA

Did you check out the section under 'Candle Bags/Boxes'? There's some pretty cool stuff for sampling in that section. Try clicking on this:

Tealight Box

Large Tealight Box

Large Candle Box

Qosmedix also sells a bunch of those stackables for ALOT cheaper than they sell them for, but have to buy a bunch. Let me know ASAP if you guys want to add it to the co-op.

Those are the same jars I use for my samples. They work great, but I get them at www.fillmorecontainer.com for a lot less. They have them at $24 for 160 jars.

Howdie all,

I was gonna post this as a look what I found, but think it might help here. maybe?

This is a bummer about the tins since I have 4 sets coming...But...

On my way down home I stopped into AC MOORE and found this...

I looked at it, put it down, walked away, Came back to it. Did this 3 times. lol I decided I was going to try this for samples.

I don't have a clue if it will work, but man it looks good.:D

It is so compact. It is like carrying a small book. If it works I will get more.

It's called a Craft Mate and it is only 6" wide and 9 1/2" long . It is 2 1/4" thick!!! It has 6 rows of snap close holders on each side and each row holds 7 compartments.Making that a total of 84 compartments ..Each compartment is 3/4" deep.

The compartments snap closed really tight, so I'm thinking they will hold the scent in.

This is so cool..I really hope it works. Plus the nice purple color helps. lol They have bigger 1's but I liked this 1. Nice and small to carry around.

The price was right too. $19.99 And it is a nice soft brushed cover.(kinda like suede.)

Ok, This was in the bead section.

I'm going to start filling this tomorrow.

craft-mate6.jpg

craft-mate4.jpg

Do the little compartments separate and come off or will they have to put their nose to the compartment? I really like this, it's perfect.

I ended up just replacing a few of the tins in the watchmakers case with aroma beads. I wish I would've thought to melt them (nice idea). I am still looking for the perfect sample case. I like the tealight boxes on the getorganized site but my problem with that is that they are not closed off separate compartments so at one point they will all take on each others scents.

Thanks for all of the great ideas everyone.

Tracy

Hi Everyone!!!

Samples have long been a problem for me...but what I do now is take the sample bottles that I get from Peaks and when they are empty and slap on my small candle label with scent name. However I still haven't found a good carrying case for the bottles...and believe me there is still enough scent in the bottle for customers to get an idea of each scent...Plus you don't have to worry about Bleeding scents and melting wax...and it looks very professional...I am looking for a carrying case that will hold each individual bottle. You may want to try this...

Guest EMercier
Howdie all,

I was gonna post this as a look what I found, but think it might help here. maybe?

This is a bummer about the tins since I have 4 sets coming...But...

On my way down home I stopped into AC MOORE and found this...

I looked at it, put it down, walked away, Came back to it. Did this 3 times. lol I decided I was going to try this for samples.

I don't have a clue if it will work, but man it looks good.:D

It is so compact. It is like carrying a small book. If it works I will get more.

It's called a Craft Mate and it is only 6" wide and 9 1/2" long . It is 2 1/4" thick!!! It has 6 rows of snap close holders on each side and each row holds 7 compartments.Making that a total of 84 compartments ..Each compartment is 3/4" deep.

The compartments snap closed really tight, so I'm thinking they will hold the scent in.

This is so cool..I really hope it works. Plus the nice purple color helps. lol They have bigger 1's but I liked this 1. Nice and small to carry around.

The price was right too. $19.99 And it is a nice soft brushed cover.(kinda like suede.)

Ok, This was in the bead section.

I'm going to start filling this tomorrow.

craft-mate6.jpg

craft-mate4.jpg

Does this hold tea lights?