Diamondk And Scented And Others

Raggedy Dani

I would probably lose my moderator status if I said what I wanted to Dani! For now, shame on Karol for letting your out! But you go ahead and tempt away with pear. It's not whispering in my ear "Buy me" like others I've seen ;)

*faint* Scented!!! you'd yell at me in %^^%%$@#$#@@ ???

:( gonna go hide now.....

psst...listen....coco pears...buuuuuyy meee!!!! I'mmmm GOOOOOOOD! LMBO

now gonna go hide...i won't share anymore fabulous about Daystar oils...lmbo

Dani

*faint* Scented!!! you'd yell at me in %^^%%$@#$#@@ ???

:( gonna go hide now.....

psst...listen....coco pears...buuuuuyy meee!!!! I'mmmm GOOOOOOOD! LMBO

now gonna go hide...i won't share anymore fabulous about Daystar oils...lmbo

Dani

ROFLMAO! Nope, pear doesn't trip any must-have desires dear. You promo that ALL you want! I doubt you'll hide long. There's always Karol to tempt (that's not saying she's easy either.) Mumbling -- I may be in the corner with you after that statement.

ROFLMAO! Nope, pear doesn't trip any must-have desires dear. You promo that ALL you want! I doubt you'll hide long. There's always Karol to tempt (that's not saying she's easy either.) Mumbling -- I may be in the corner with you after that statement.

Go ahead Dani I am with Julie on this on Pears don't do a thing for me like the list that I made but will probably hold off till they get back from vacation.

I would probably lose my moderator status if I said what I wanted to Dani! For now, shame on Karol for letting your out! But you go ahead and tempt away with pear. It's not whispering in my ear "Buy me" like others I've seen ;)

Julie, I thought she would behave herself but I was sooooooooooooo wrong. lol