How to track what websites have links to your site?

I thought I remembered someone posting a link a while back that would let you search to see what websites had links to your site... Am I totally nuts? Or does this exist?

My host lets me track certain things, but I received an abnormal amount of hits to my site on one specific day and I'm just curious where they came from.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!

In addition to google, you can type the same search phrase Robin gave into yahoo's and msn's search engines. Because google doesn't give a complete listing of who links to you. They only give a sampling. I'm not sure that the other 2 search engines are much more complete, but they do give different results so by trying all 3, you'll be able to get more results.

I use statcounter (www.statcounter.com) and I can track everything. You'll just need to install a small bit of code into your page. I have mine hidden - but you can have your visible if you like. Oh.. it's free too.
We used this one on our site too, it works great, and has better tracking than many of the trackers you pay for. Can't beat FREE :cool2: