The Jar Store

We order from them all the time...usually 40 cases at a time (1440 jars), but I do believe their minimum is one case. The number of jars that is would depend on the type you order. Example...5 oz Apothecary jars are sold in cases of 48 whereas the 16 oz jars are sold in 36 count. Never had a problem with service....excellent to deal with. They are after all..candle container suppliers, usually stocking minimums of 10,000 and up of each variety. If you should need to call them...ask for Paula. She's great.

I've had great dealings with them also, but if the OR in your name stands for Oregon, you might look for a supplier on the west coast. The jars I got are good quality, heavy jars - shipping might kill you. There was a post recently about jar suppliers on the west coast. Might want to try a search.

Does anyone know if anyone else sells that 2.0 oz metro they offer at the jar store but on the west coast?

Did you try doing a search for the west coast supplier Georgia mentioned? It would really make your life so easy - you could see what products they have, how much they cost, what the shipping is, what their policies are......

Edited because I have to apologize for what I am thinking!