What color is "Happy" ??

I'm wondering what color a "Happy" scented candle should be?? When I hear "happy" I tend to see bright sunny yellows. This is a clinique dupe & their packaging seems to lean towards an orange/sherbet color. Should I stick with that & use orange?? How do the rest of you handle your dupes? Do you stay within the same color range as the originals...or change them completely?

Based on this scent description, what color does it "say" to you:

A chic, modern, multi-layered floral with sparkling, lingering fragrance of Ruby Red Grapefruit, Boysenberry Bush Flower and Hawaiian Wedding Flower.

TIA!!

I heard yellow is the color of lunacy.

I worked in an office once that was painted all yellow. The color was chosen by an idiot who fancied herself a feng shui expert. Actually she fancied herself an expert at anything the president of the company was willing to pay her to do. And he was willing to pay her to do just about anything because he had no life and a fetish for chinese women and she pretended to be his friend as long as she made money. That place was a hellhole, full of strife and misery.

So any color except yellow. But that's just me.

LMAO... In my next life Top, or whenever I become wealthy- I am going to send you one dozen Asian women, dressed to the nines in yellow. Just to give you a little trip down memory lane. If you're lucky, they will be as futuristic as the chicks in the movie, Dude, Where's My Car? *faint*

My theory is that color is very subjective.

I found this on About.com- interesting read.

http://desktoppub.about.com/cs/color/a/symbolism.htm

OMG you peeps are too much! LMAO!

I decided to go with a "sherbet-y" orange color that's similar to the coloring that Clinique uses on the packaging. Not too bad actually, although I'm not much of an "orange" person. Normally it's not this big of a deal, but I'm making this candle in this scent to be part of a gift basket for a special friend who really needs a pick-me-up right now (lots of terrible med. problems) & I want it to be super-duper nice.

Actually, by going with an orange-y color, it ties in with my fall "props" and basket trimmings extremely well! Once I get the basket finished, I'll snap a pic to show ya what I'm talking/rambling about.

Thanks everybody!

And Top, I guess I should ask...does the color orange bring back any traumatic memories, or is it ok??? LOLOL

And Top, I guess I should ask...does the color orange bring back any traumatic memories, or is it ok??? LOLOL
It makes me think of orange soda. I don't drink orange soda much, but when I do it makes me happy.

Yes. Orange is good. The only good thing about yellow is it makes orange possible.