m&p inexpensive location

spatreats4u

Hi- I found a store front in Veneta Oregon. If you are willing to make the drive and buy in larger amounts you could save a lot of money. I have not used the M&P (or anything else from this seller) yet. But when I get my ingredient needs list complete AND have the money- I plan to make a trip there myself. She also sells oils and such- she just doesn't like to ship them due to leakage problems. If you are interested Pm me and I will look her name up for you. Can't think of it off the top of my head. Sorry. Good luck. :)

Hi- I found a store front in Veneta Oregon. If you are willing to make the drive and buy in larger amounts you could save a lot of money. I have not used the M&P (or anything else from this seller) yet. But when I get my ingredient needs list complete AND have the money- I plan to make a trip there myself. She also sells oils and such- she just doesn't like to ship them due to leakage problems. If you are interested Pm me and I will look her name up for you. Can't think of it off the top of my head. Sorry. Good luck. :)

LMAO I have No clue where that city is, must be small & far.:grin2:

Lol.. well it is a small town, yes. But it's just outside of Eugene... I know you know where that is cuz... well.... Eugene is awesome. Lol...j/k. I won't go there, lmaoo....Veneta is --- lets see.....if you were going to the coast, it's a very popular route. The owner said her store front is right next to the school. I still haven't made it there myself. I'm really curious though because her prices on Ebay are sooo random. But it's worth my drive at least once if it means I don't have to pay shipping!!!!:cool2: