Need a scent that won't change color of my bear.

I bought me one white bear to dip in wax for my grandbaby , but i have been hearing that some Fo's change the white bears, can anyone suggest a scent good for a baby's room that won't change my bear to yellow ? don't want to mess up my one bear. thanks

If the oil is clear, it shouldn't be a problem. You could try baby powder or a floral, maybe fruit. Those are usually clear. Maybe a lavender to make the room a little more relaxing. Vanilla and bakery scents will probably get you if you wax is likely to turn.

Thanks, i got a lavender but then i see it has vanilla in it, so thats out , country clothesline is clear looking , maybe that . i want to keep it a pretty white carol, because she going have so much pink and lavender color already in her room LOL! the walls are lavender with white trim, i was just going put a pink or lavender bow on it. i'll dip then if the bear change color i should know in a couple of weeks. ( i think) :D

Accents, thats what i was thinking, its so fresh smelling. i tried once to get my son to take some snuggle baby tarts home and he said no mom we'll be smelling diapers enough LOL! but country clothes line smells like you clean house all day, fresh, yet you know you didn't:D had a busy day today, went looking at dollar store for some cute baskets and so glad i did, they had real pretty ones and lots of christmas stuff, but i'm going do it tomorrow and will post pic. to let you guys see her.

Well I used to think that no FO would discolor, especially on white.

Now, I think it's inevitable regardless if the FO is clear or not. So switch to the tan bears lol! It isn't as obvious. I know, bad. The white ones are cuties too, but I'm all for tan right now.

Scented, you had to burst my bubble lol! i only found out about the color change after reading a few days ago about dipped bears, i done one bear long time ago...i sure hope it didn't change on the lady that bought it, i never heard of the color change, when i sold it to hear.