Handmade round soap bars....

julie c

I've seen these sold on ebay. Are they rolling like a snowball as the soap cools????

Sounds like an all day project. I like round soap but not sure I want to go through all that trouble if that's they way it's done!! I like to pour and forget it about for awhile!!!:D Thanks Julie

AH HAAAA... so I would need to get some round molds of some kind. I might give it a try, just unmold and start rolling by hand.

Thanks girls!!:highfive:

Julie - some folks here make beautiful soap balls, but the ones I've managed all have a bit of a "rustic" look. I want something pristine so I think I would need a mold for those.

I'm willing to be that some here do a much more polished job than I can do and I hope the pipe up!

The soap balls are one of those things that practice makes perfect.

When doing the final "rolling" in your hands, use the inner most part of your palm, where it's sorta rounded and take advantage of the roundness there, be careful to keep it there. And when done, carefully drop it onto wax paper and let it dry well.