Candle question?

This is going sound dumb to those of you pro candles makers out there. But I have seen candles that look like they have chunks of wax in them. I have only been doing candles since June 2006 and those candles look really sharp. was thinking red and green for christmas. Do you just break up wax and pour melted wax over it. I do not know what you call these candles. Any imput would help.

I have a question also about the chunks. Can you make container chunk candles with Soy? and if so would you make the chunks out of container wax or votive wax? ( I use C-3 container wax and V-1 votive wax )

TIA

Sandy~WI

You would make the chunks out of votive/pillar wax with container wax over pour. Than you test to see which wick will burn that combo.

ETA - Best to use white or a pastel color for the over pour.

I have made them out of soy container wax. Used for both the chunks and the over pour.. and worked fine for me.

I know there are a few places that do them.. Bizzy B and Kountry Kandles,...? Sure there are more.

They are neat, and when you do two different scents you can really come up with some awsome mixtures :D

Give it a whirl!!