Thinking of renaming Grandma's Kitchen....

Holly

Grandma's kitchen always reminded me of Home sweet Home

they smells same to me...well the ones i've smelled.

is it spicey?

Spicy Kitchen

dunno

Discription would help....for renaming it

Dani

Thanks Dani. It's not really like Home Sweet Home -- not to my nose. But everyone does smell things differently. To me it has an apple scent in it with spice. I really do love this scent. I have never really renamed any FO before but thought that I might like to rename this one. My friend thought that I should name it Ms. Claus' Kitchen but I would rather have Grandma than Mrs. Claus and it is a scent that you can have all year round. I will give it some thought -- don't feel real creative at the moment. :rolleyes2 Thanks.

How bout Apple Spice

My momma's Kitchen

Homespun Kitchen

it's late and i'm not that creative either...lol

But that might help bring in some ideas

Dani

Thanks Dani for the ideas. I was thinking something like....Apples and Spices. I am going to go to the Millcreek board and see if they describe exactly what is in it. I am pretty sure I smell apple. You know, I just remembered. I ordered a sample of Candle Science's Apple Pie and I think it is the exact same scent as Grandma's Kitchen. I had my tester test both scents and she said they were the same. So, I am sure it is apple I smell. It can almost pass for a cider smell, but not sure. The thing is, I just made some final ones and they have a brown tone.....actually made them a little darker than I wanted. :undecided When I think of apples and spices for some reason I think of a deep Red. For apples it would either be a red or tan, but these turned out a little darker than I wanted. Darn! Oh well, I may wait to change the name. The color it is now does fit the name Grandma's Kitchen. Thanks!

~Holly

Edited to Add: I have not yet burned the Science Apple Pie because the cold throw to me smells exact.