My Milk Bath Bottle

ruba

I just wanted to share my Milk Bath packaging... I love these little bottles. Thanks Marica for doing this co-op!!

Sorry the pic isn't the best quality... I am getting ready to go do a sleep study at my neurologist's office, but wanted to share!! BTW the directions and ingredients are on the back... sorry no pic of that.

my-milk-bath-bottle.jpg

Okay Ruba

I need you to tell me how you did this.

My husband got us a new computer this weekend and I am ready to make all new labels and show pictures of my projects. My old computer was not capable and very slow.

I have not taken any of my milk bottles to my shows because I have issues with the labels so I need help.

Where did you find the picture. I love it.

Thanks again everyone!

Marcia...The pic of the cow is offline, my best friend was doing a search and emailed it to me... most likely a google search. I used the 2x4 Avery 5163 template in my printshop program and got both the front and back labels on one label (so I cut a 2x4 in half to get the size that is on the bottle). The labels are printed on a clear full sheet of clear waterfroof laser lables (from onlinelabels.com) and cut. I did have to cut about and 1/8 of an inch less that the 2x4 so that they would stick nicely, I found that when they were a tad bigger they woud wrap over the curves and not stick flush...KMIW.

Hope that helps. Let me know if it doesn't and I will try to explain better. Let me know how it does and I would love to see a pic of your too.

Hugs,

Rachel (Ruba)