liquid potpourri

lots_n_more

• 2 years later...

For just around the house (for me) if I am almost out of DPG, I've used OO in warmer I don't measure it. I just pour a little bit of OO and maybe a dropper full of fragrance. I like to put alot in warmer, so I don't have add any more to it for a long time...

If you plan on selling it, I don't know how much OO people add to fragrance. I do 50/50 mix with DPG.

• 2 weeks later...
what would be the recipe or mix for this? how much fo to how much olive oil? that sounds interesting and cheap to make. Has anyone made this? and what is your opinions? Thanks

I've made this using DPG. It's a bit oily in your warmers but works out fine. The stuff from the store doesn't seem to be as oily (if that makes sense). The stuff from the store seems more waterish type when you pour where as this, when you are done and ready to throw it out because there is no more smell, it leaves a residue in your tart burner and you have to wipe it out with a paper towel (whereas with tarts you just plop em out). Hope I'm making sense?