New Fragrance I LOVE...so how do I??

AmySue

Okay this weekend I ventured into Yankee Candle Shoppe. Just to take a peek at what is new and what they are coming up with. Am I the only one that does this??

Anywho while in the store I fell in love with a scent, not sure if it is new or not since I haven't been in there for a long long time. lol

But the scent is Sage & Cinnamon!!

Anyone who loves to mix oils, know how to make this lovely scent, cause surely its not just any old Sage and any cinnamon, right?

Hmmm...all I know is that I am in love and can't wait for that dupe to hit the market!

Hey, I just smelled that in a Hallmark Store on Saturday and loved it too! :drool: I can't keep up with these companies. It seems like candle companies keep getting knew and exciting things all the time. They can do it a lot faster than we can. I thought the same thing right away......"Maybe I can mix this one." I have a great Cinnamon but have never used a straight sage yet. I bet there will be a dupe out there in the near future. I also like their Lemon Lavender. I think that is what it is called. Maybe someone here will have a good recommendation for a good sage. :)

My friend said there was a scent she liked at Hallmark.I bet that is it.Now all we have to do is find it and we will have the sales.Friend said she didn't want to pay the Hallmark price so she tells me what she likes.Cheaper that way.

LynnS

Oh it was so yummy! I had to reason with myself actually talk myself out of buying the 22 oz candle!

I will now be watching SOS and IFS like a hawk! lol

Also I have a great cinnamon, but am very leary about straight sage. lol

Oooooo I can't wait! :D Thanks for all the help everyone I appreciate it! ;)

I Wonder What They Smell Like....

I Brought Citrus And Sage Sample One Time And Oh Lord I Had To Run For My Life...i Did Not Like It At All...threw It Away And Even The Garbage Man Left It On My Curb...lol

But I Bet Cinnamon And Sage Might Smell Good....

Makin Note To Sniff Out The Candle At The Store Next Time :D

Dani

i done a mix of sage & cinnamon and it smelled real close to the scented page from the yank** catalog. i used 2 parts sage from bulkoils and 1 part cinnamon stix from millcreek. it's great.

GREAT Carol! I will have to try this!! Isn't that scent yummy!

the ones i'd recommend from bulkoils for pure soy are stargazer lily, green clover & aloe, downy, romantic moments, peppercorn (different the bnl's) their vanilla it's to bad.i don't recommend the ginger, fig, orange, hollyberry

i haven't ordered from them for probably 6 months or so. i do love their magenta liquid dye.