Autumn Woman (Cut Pics Added - Post 23)

Brenda

Ohhhhhh Brenda, I love them cut. They are just gorgeous. The Clove/Cinnamon EO is dreamy too. Did it get "racey" with you? I'm loving the bubbling bath.

Sherie, I changed the Cinnamon Clove EO soap recipe to my standard recipe of olive, coconut, palm, castor, and mango and soaped at room temperature and it behaved well. Previous batches made with a small percentage of hydrogenated soybean oil raced along like crazy; but this behaved itself and was easy to get in the mold. It took off a bit when I was swirling, but no clumping! :yay: I was a happy camper. Thanks!

OT:

Are you using a sodium base (shredded bar soap) for you BB or something other than that?

I have a lb of shredded 100% coconut soap at home for this purpose....

I'm using the "Silky Suds" recipe from the recipe section. I tried it and really liked the feel of the water, the suds, and the way it left my skin feeling. I may tinker with it a bit, but the recipe is a very nice one.

Hmmm, Purple Lilac, that's a good idea. Now I'm wondering what Autumn Man should smell like.

and Pam W...my husband loves the Oakmoss and Sandalwood soap I made too. Oakmoss is a nice scent - smells rich and full.