Candy Corn?

AmySue

I purchase some candy corn fo from BC. I was just wondering how many of you make and actually sell a cany corn scented candle of any shape or size.

I am wanting to make some for a craft show coming up and just didn't know if I should or not. Any ideas and suggestions?

I agree with the previous poster make them layered like the candy colors keeping the top layer smaller. I did these a few years and they sold like wildfire. But I would not do over a 8-10 oz candle cause when holloween is over they will move on to christmas scents soon. It is a seasonal thing but some one told me they rename it caramel cookie for later use?? I don't quite know about the caramel smell??? Maybe another name would be better. IMO Jane

I was making pillars and votives like candycorns out of Vege wax I bought from MC. But the scent of the wax overpowers the FO. You are only allowed an ounce per pound with the wax so no pushing it. I will have to try 415 in a container. I love to eat them more than smell them.

• 10 months later...

Carol, is the candy corn itself super strong? or were you talking about it being strong once mixed with the other two fos you mentioned?

I'm ISO a SUPER strong Candy corn as WELL as a really good and strong jelly bean. It seems that *both are hard to find.

Mt Annie

------------------

it is a slow seller, i use 415 pure soy @1.5oz pp and it is super strong.

i use mc's candy corn.

try mixing mc's candy corn, strawberry jam, and just peachy equal parts.

i call it corn & straw and it's been selling like crazy.

I'm having a fundraiser in September and Candy Corn is one of the scents that was requested for it.

I have tested several places, BCN reminds me of Sugar Cookie. MC was to light in my wax. Most of them that i had tested were weak or to buttery.

I haven't tested it yet in my wax but SOS Ultimate Candy Corn OOB smells exactly like the candy just hope it works in my wax.

Candy Corn is a great seller especially around this time all the way through Thanksgiving for me...I use Lone Star's,,,,i couldnt ask for a better quality, very strong, great scent throw cold or hot. goodluck !