EL Soy Wax...I made a boo boo

I started of using the regular container wax a couple of years ago. I graduated to the Mill Blend earlier this year. Well I placed an order for the regular wax, not the blend (200 lbs). I have a large order to make & have not tested using the regular wax, there are sink holes in the jars now & Im not sure of the hot throw will be the same. Are these two waxes that much different? Did I mentioned the cauliflower tops?

I think I can explain the sink holes, I had gotten use to pouring at a hotter temp w/the blend. With this wax you have to pour after it damn near hardens.

Oooh, all I can say is good luck! I can't imagine testing a new wax with an order waiting. Might need to order enough of what you're used to to make the order. Sorry, never tried EL.

I have more than enough to fill that order, just have not tested using this type of wax from EL.

Order up some Mill and when it arrives stay up all night pouring candles. Better that then sending out candles that may not be any good. :sad2: BTW, I have had to do this on more than one occasion for one reason or another.

May do that, I will test the reg soy and if the throw is hot may sell at cost to get rid of them. I just dont like the way they look.

If it is the regular EL you could order the modifier additive and mix it with the wax. It's been a while since I used the EL but I believe you add between

3%-5%(4% usually works). The Mil. EL is simply the regular wax with the modifier already blended in. The modifier is what makes the wax smooth and lessen the frosting. You can contact Bruce from the main EL site and explain your problem. He is great about answering questions. Here is a link to the modifer http://www.enchanted-lites.com/2h.htm

Good Luck!