looking for a strong pine scent

jwickst

I had replied to someone about The Natural Artisan.

Her Balsam Fir is 90% EO, and the truest Xmas tree scent on the market. I cant keep this in stock during the holidays!!!:D

Laura's website is www.mainesoywax.com

Her service is top notch, prices are great, and she sells a highscale line of candles using C-3 and her oils, so I know that everyone I get is going to work great.:yay:

HTH!!

Renee

Just wanted to add that I got a sample of CandleScience Mistletoe and is REALLY GREAT too! :drool:

This so far is my favorite xmas FO - more complex than a straight tree scent though don't you think?

Personally, if you want a VERY strong, just-cut tree smell, I would give KY's "Christmas Past" that honor: http://www.kycandlewaxsupply.com/fragrance.htm

I have to agree with the Natural Artisan for the absolute best fresh cut Christmas tree fragrance oil.It is AWESOME!!!I had to buy some of it to try and it is a wonderful very true aroma..Thanks so much to who suggested this oil to me last week.Will be getting a large bottle of it,it is so good!!