BCN Messed Up My Order :-(

I agree, but it should be posted AFTER contact has been made with the supplier. In any situation, you would be required to contact the other party, so why not do that, and then post the experience?? :)

What's the difference (before or after)? Did you even bother to thoroughly read my initial post? There was a QUESTION in there. Now why would I need to post a question AFTER the fact? And someone else chimed in with a similar comment as your's. Did you not read that and MY RESPONSE? No...or you wouldn't have seen the need to post. But you're just here to kick the dog, too. Having fun?

To all who think they need to tell me what I can and cannot post, how I should have posted, what I should have said and when I should have said it...I believe my presence here merely intimidates you. But let me assure you, I cannot hold a candle to you. I say this because 1) I haven't had the opportunity to even make one yet...and 2) I just want you to feel better about yourselves.

:D

I believe my presence here merely intimidates you. But let me assure you, I cannot hold a candle to you.

Nice of you to share your 'tude. Intimidation? Please. Just because you didn't get the answer(s) you were seeking (as alot of other new people) doesn't make your replies any better than the ones you are complaining about.

2) I just want you to feel better about yourselves.:D

Gosh....I feel 10 years younger. :rolleyes2

What's the difference (before or after)? Did you even bother to thoroughly read my initial post? There was a QUESTION in there. Now why would I need to post a question AFTER the fact? And someone else chimed in with a similar comment as your's. Did you not read that and MY RESPONSE? No...or you wouldn't have seen the need to post. But you're just here to kick the dog, too. Having fun?

To all who think they need to tell me what I can and cannot post, how I should have posted, what I should have said and when I should have said it...I believe my presence here merely intimidates you. But let me assure you, I cannot hold a candle to you. I say this because 1) I haven't had the opportunity to even make one yet...and 2) I just want you to feel better about yourselves.

I agree, I hate it when people just chime in to take a lashing and have nothing constructive to say about the initial post. People start turning threads into personal wars when it had nothing to do with any of us in the first place. Boooo

I agree this will not be turned in to a personal war. She asked a question that any of us might have done when first starting to deal with a new company and wanted to know other experiences. As it was late and it was her first order she could not contact them and was a little worried how she would be dealt with when she did get in contact with them.

People you keep forgetting this is a learning board not a place to fight.

Once when I ordered from bcn, they forgot something I had ordered. When I called customer service, they knew who I was even before giving my name because they had realized their mistake and were just going to call me. They sent out my stuff that day, and when I got it, the person who had made the mistake sent a little note saying "sorry" and gave me a chocolate chip cookie. Nice.

LOL ok so that made me laugh! Gotta order from a supplier that ships Im sorry chocolate chip cookies!!! Sorry.. that just made me smile!

:rolleyes2

There definatly is drama, their is always someone on here that likes to gripe and moan about they way someone asks a question, or that wants to try to explain to everyone the correct way to do it. And no board would be complete without a resident SA jumping in and adding their 2 cents. :yay:

I say to all the newbies, post all the questions you want. Someone will answer you, and if someone starts posting a lot of nonsence in your thread, you can either ignore it, or jump right in, LOL! It really helps a person to de-stress by having it out on the message boards, not to mention it's free entertainment for you and the whole family. I can see why some people make it part of their daily routine to come here and pick at others. It's refreshing and stimulating. :D

I am the smartest of all the Candletech board members!!!!!! Mwah Ha Ha! I am the most powerful, knowing not only how to make a candle, but everthing else too! Mwah Ha Ha! I alone shall conquer the Candletech Board! Mwah Ha Ha Ha!

LOL! Seriousely though, you just gotta learn not to take anything on this board too personal. ;)

I'm sorry that you thought I was "kicking the dog" by commenting. It was not intended that way. You can tell by all most posts (the few that there are) that I am not confrontational. So, I'm sorry if I came across that way. :D

This thread would be enough to scare any newbie from posting a question. I didn't take the original thread as negative. She just simply wanted to know what to expect when she tried to resolve the issue. That's the bad thing about these posts. Just like emails. When you type words rather than actually speaking them, they can be misunderstood. I say if you want to complain about someone posting a thread like this, maybe you need to take a break and find something else to do other than reading the threads.

Just a suggestion.

Paula

No one needs to be afraid to post - just use some good, common sense. Before you come to a message board to complain, attempt to resolve the issue with the 'offender' - that is all alot of us were saying. I say if you don't like our complaining, don't read the threads or find something else to do - just as you have suggested some of us do!

This thread would be enough to scare any newbie from posting a question. I didn't take the original thread as negative. She just simply wanted to know what to expect when she tried to resolve the issue. That's the bad thing about these posts. Just like emails. When you type words rather than actually speaking them, they can be misunderstood. I say if you want to complain about someone posting a thread like this, maybe you need to take a break and find something else to do other than reading the threads.

Just a suggestion.

Paula

This thread would be enough to scare any newbie from posting a question....Paula

Why? This board has almost 5000 members. 22 responded to the original question. 2 offered sympathy, 12 offered experiences. So the 8 people that expressed negativity would scare someone away?

I didn't have any experiences with BCN messing up an order so I didn't answer originally, but this insanity has gotten out of control. The question wasn't out of line and I'm glad you got your issue resolved, Tizimarezie

:2cents:

Why? This board has almost 5000 members. 22 responded to the original question. 2 offered sympathy, 12 offered experiences. So the 8 people that expressed negativity would scare someone away?

I didn't have any experiences with BCN messing up an order so I didn't answer originally, but this insanity has gotten out of control. The question wasn't out of line and I'm glad you got your issue resolved, Tizimarezie

:2cents:

oooh Georgia, I just noticed your post count is 666....eeeeek and its Friday the 13th as well. Quick post another post!!!!! :eek:

nervous.gifnervous.gifnervous.gifnervous.gif