Is there a way to print multiple labels on Avery?

Myquie

I am redoing my labels and I want to test print one of each to see if I like how they look printed. Does anyone know if there is an easy way of doing this with Avery? I know I can print the same one 10 times, but I'm looking for a way to print 10 different ones on one sheet. Hope that makes sense. Thanks!

~Michelle~

Hi Myquie,

You can defininately print an entire Avery label, you just have to pick the size of the label in your progam, if you're using Word, it's under Tools, then letters and mailing, theyn envelopes and labels, then options and you can scroll up or down to find the right size Avery. The Avery box should have a number, usually a 4 digit, that's the size. But of course, before you print the entire sheet of labels, test it on a blank piece of paper. Hope this works for you, if you need help, feel free to post another question, I'll be happy to help if I can.

If you use Microsoft Picture It! you can. They would have to be the same size label though. If you have that program, pm me and I will walk you through it. I do all my labels with that program because it is so easy and I do different ones on the same label sheets.

You can print different labels with Avery. The first one is the "master". Anything on the master will be printed on all labels. Let's say you're making candle labels with all the same info except for scent name. Put all the repeating info on the master. On the individual labels, put the scent names. Do the first one, then "copy label" for as many as you need, then the next etc.

If they are completey different, skip the master and start with label one.

HTH,

e

You can print different labels with Avery. The first one is the "master". Anything on the master will be printed on all labels. Let's say you're making candle labels with all the same info except for scent name. Put all the repeating info on the master. On the individual labels, put the scent names. Do the first one, then "copy label" for as many as you need, then the next etc.

HTH,

e

Eugenia, I stand corrected. I hadn't thought about the Master label option!

Eugenia, I stand corrected. I hadn't thought about the Master label option!

Took me a bit to figure that out-skip the master if you want them all different.

Not the most user friendly program around but it's great when you learn it!

I use the master for the repeating parts all the time.

Michelle, you took the words right outta my mouth! I was just about to post the same question! You have no idea how much time I wasted printing a different scent at a time on the same label sheet and even then sometime the next label won't print on line if I don't insert the sheet properly. I thought there must be a way to do it all at once. Wow we sure learn something new everyday!!

:yay:

HTH,

e

That's normally how I do it, but I had already designed all the labels seperately.