So - what do you think..

cmspath

of our new look? I am still playing around with it, but had a new template made mainly for the wholesale page, then decided to change a bunch of it around.. Jennifer at River Street Designs did a great job and was and still is awesome to work with..

Very nice site. Way to go! You have some very nice gift choices. I didn't look at the whole site, just had a quick peek at your gift items while I'm downloading work. The internet is insufferably slow this time of day (I'm on satellite).

One thing I did notice. It should be "single leaf" and not "single leave." (I hope that is the kind of input you wanted; if not, sorry!)

HTH,

~Donna in Colorado~

I don't think it's bwc's satellite. I found the site extremely slow to load and I have an uncapped high speed broadband connection. I watched the pictures load line by line - checked out a couple of other sites while I was waiting and speed was fine on them.

I like the looks of the site and the pages. I could only stand to click on a few....Lovespell soap - when you click on it, the picture says it is wild cherry. 16 oz jar description says the 6 oz is great for travel. And the snuffers (which I love, by the way!) say your candle will be ready for the nest burn.

That is interesting - I wonder if there are server problems.. I have been in and out of it off an on this evening working on it, and it has been fine during those times. I just checked it and it is moving just fine.. pictures are downloading with no problem.. damn computer gremlins at it again!

I dont know what your talking about girlfriend... I dont see any of that.. :rolleyes2. J/K.. dang you have a good eye, and thank you for pointing those out.. when you look at something over and over they seem to be just fine.. only took a year to get it spotted.. thanks for the extra set of eyes:highfive:

I don't think it's bwc's satellite.

The last few nights around 5-7 pm it has been really slow trying to get on any sites at all. And I was downloading voice files through a VPN/pcAnywhere while I was surfing the internet, so it made it even slower. But satellite is my only choice, and it's much better than 24 kbps out here in the boonies (on a 56K dial-up modem - my only alternative to satellite).

~Donna in Colorado~

I briefly checked the site last night, but it was pretty slow for me too. This morning it seems to be much better.

I personally love this line: :D

You will experience the finest hand poured pillar candles in the industry

Thanks for all the compliments and suggestions.. I really appreciate the feedback.

I went to the site several times through out the day at home and here at work and I didnt have any issues at all.. so I am a bit confused about the slowness.

No I am not dropping the pillars.. just busy season and trying to keep inventory up to par - it is easiest at this point and time to list the quantities.

I spent a little more time and found this,

On your candle party screen, your phone number has the area code listed twice in the middle of the screen and at the bottom of the page, there is no hyphen in between the last part of your phone number.

On your melties page,

.. just the container in the freezer for aprox 5 minutes, open container and brake off 1 to 2 pieces of the wax
there is a word missing after "just" and break is misspelled.
with papertowels and add new.
I know, I'm being nitpicky, but the add new part feels like it needs something added. Like "add new wax chips" or something...

Okay, I'll stop! Looks great though!! Love the site. Jennifer will be working on mine soon and I can't wait!!

I appreciate your feedback Trish - I will get it fixed when I get home.. Thanks!:D

I hope I wasn't too nitpicky...but I understand how easy it is to overlook minor things and hope that people will catch the same small things on my new site.