FYI: Wax Sale!!!

Fern

Just got an email from Wholesale Supplies Plus that they have a wax sale going on right now. I''m so mad now because I ordered two cases of wax from them last week and paid 55.83 a case for J223 and now it's on sale for 45.76 a case! Doesn't it figure, my order arrives from them today AND THEN they announce a sale. That really sucks! :angry2: Anyway...I hope someone else can benefit from the sale.

They're shipping costs are high no matter what...I think they tack on more for handling...they just don't tell you that on their website...or if they do, I never saw it. I'm in Connecticut and they are in Ohio so it's got to travel a fair distance. However, service has always been quick. If Candlewic (in PA) had both J223 AND OK6228 I would have purchased it from them since the shipping is much less but I needed a case of each so I would have had to have 1 case of each, shipped from two different suppliers and it would have ended up costing me more in the end...so I opted for WPS...as painful as it was. Oh, I wish I had a supplier of these waxes close to me...I can only dream about how much money I would be saving.