Positioning The Wick

Hi, I'm having trouble positioning my wick. I use EcoSoya Adv and when the wax starts to shrink or cool the wick seems to move off center. I had my hubby drill a hole in popsicle sticks for my wicks. Then I tried to position the wick between two sticks with small clothes pins on each end. Everything seems to move. What can I use to keep my wick centered in the middle of a pint, quart size jar? Thanks for the help. Johann

If you do a search for the EZ wick centering tool, you can get some at a pretty reasonable price. It is a plactic centering tool that positions the wick correctly while the candle sets up. They are very handy indeed, and receive the geekrunner Seal of Approval.

geek

Geek, what would we do without you in our corner, cheering?? :D These truely keep your wick centered while curing. No moving goin' on here!! ;)

You can place your containers close together and not have to worry about moving the tool.

We have several suppliers now carrying our product, please go to www.wickcenteringtool.com and check out our suppliers page.

I myself will not make candles w/o using these! HTH

Steph in tx

There are adapters that slip on to make each size a smidge smaller. I haven't found a jar yet that they don't fit. I have them for pillar and containers and highly recommend them! Especially awesome if you are double wicking.

There are adapters that slip on to make each size a smidge smaller. I haven't found a jar yet that they don't fit. I have them for pillar and containers and highly recommend them! Especially awesome if you are double wicking.

Thanks for the info...i will give them a try!:yay: