Opinions on Jar please...

lsbennis

I need some opinions on this Jar...it is a 12oz Interlude Jar from Riekes with brushed aluminum lid. I really want to do a basic Tumbler but I cannot seem to find a tumbler and lid all in the same place..and I'm not ready to order the large quantity of lids required by the distributor.

So I really like the look of this jar and comes with lid plus I did not have a hard time wicking it...:cheesy2: but I'm getting mixed reviews from my friends...so if you could let me know what you thing it would be greatly appreciated...TIA...:wink2:

L807SILVERLID_b.gif

I like it too! I looked at those (minus the lid), but I had heard they were difficult to wick, so I never attempted it. :rolleyes2

I wasn't sure either how hard it would be to wick so I got some samples from Riekes and found tht after 6 or so tries I narrowed it down to a few different wicks depending on the FO that I'm using. I guess after spending 3 months trying to unsucessfully wick a 10oz bulb jar this was a treat! I'm glad you all like the jar...I like it to :highfive:

Edit for spelling!

I really like those, but if you're looking for the straight tumblers with lids, I got some from here:

http://www.yessupplyco.com/products/studio_capri_madison_jars.htm

The lids look the same as the ones you have.

Oh..wow...that is exactly what I'm looking for..:cheesy2:

only one problem:sad2: ...Price...the 12oz $1.24 and lid is .73= $1.97+ .50 per jar for shipping...I'm in South Florida= $2.47 a jar

Riekes....12oz .75 and lid .65= $1.40 per jar plus shipping .50= $1.90 per Jar

That is too bad...thanks Michi for the info I really appreciate it...:wink2: