Festival Set up

Your display looks awesome! I couldn't help but noticed the banner in the front and the way it was tied. Did you find it was too low for the customers to take a peek or getting caught on the lines? We hang our sign behind us and still get a good visual from the distance. Just my 2 cents.

Love your jars! :)

I'm not sure I like the banner out front like that, either. Your soap display looks awesome. I think your candle riser needs something. It looks like it is too tall or the jars are too short...too much riser showing. It's a great riser, but I'm wondering if you could somehow raise some of the candles within each step.

Overall, it is a very nice display and I hope you did well!

The sign no one seemed to have a problem with the strings or how it hung. My sister helped me with this show and usually when mom does it with me we hang it different. Also the people behind us were so close to us they had a sign and it bumped our tent! But thanks for this advise that is why I posted!! Also the riser we think it needs something. We just changed to these jars so this is the 1st time we have used these jars on this riser. I think we are going to do something a little different next week with it!

The soaps are my ours and then my cousin also does soap but she uses a few different ingredients. She was a farmers daughter all her life and her brother and husband they are peanut farmers so she uses a peanut oil base. It helps to have a variety. Ours is Olive oil base and around here we are trying to educate people on CP soap! It is slowly picking up

Also the riser we think it needs something. We just changed to these jars so this is the 1st time we have used these jars on this riser. I think we are going to do something a little different next week with it!

I'd suggest some sort of foliage garland (ivy, or maybe fir, closer to the holidays) draped in "swoops" and stopping about 1-2" short of the candles at the lowest point.

And the wood grain is okay but draping it in fabric might be nice on the eyes as well.