WOW 10 For $10

wvcandlecrazy

Just Scent is doing it again!!! :yay: Samples for $1 each 10 for $10 what a sale, and so many new ones to choose from, I have been wanting to try some of their many many newer scent Becky has added lately. Has anyone tried the new Delish:drool: ??? Well time to load up and get some of these picked out, can't wait to sniff them!!!

Sue Ann

I have a sample of Delish and IMO, OOB I probably won't pour it. I know that OOB reviews are worthless, but if it doesn't at least smell ok at first sniff, I have a hard time putting it in wax.

The buttery brown sugar smelled so similar to Chestnuts & Brown Sugar that I won't bother with that one either.

Hi everyone, I was just looking at all the fragrance oils and specials that Just Scents offers and they seem very reasonable and delicious:drool: . However, I read some time ago that a lot of people were not happy with these FO´s because they did not have a good hot scent throw. I live in Iceland and make pillar candles and am a bit nervous about ordering from this site if their scents are not particularly good, as international shipping is so costly. I know that everyone has different experiences with scents and the types of wax you use, but generally could you please advise if these are worth investing money in. Thanks very much.

they have so many wonderful oils, I love JS!!

I know some people have issues with scents not throwing, but that is typical of many oils. I can't get much of anything to throw from ICS or NG, and others use them like crazy. I wish I could, as they have scents that smell soo good out of bottle...

That said, here are some good ones from JS

Sunkissed currant

Captivatingly Currant

Mojito Cocktail

My secret recipe Egg nog

christmas cookie

pumpkin vanilla creme

oatmeal scotchies

caramel cinnamon latte

choco cinnamouse

buttermint candies

berries and buttercream

vanilla buttercream crunch

ultimate vanilla

victorian vanilla lace

vanilla of pearl

cherry vanilla

sweet berry delight

creme de la creme

totally scrumptious

holiday coffee

hot buttered cinnamon

cinnamon crunch

Festival of lights

cranberry spice

cranberry orange

cranberry sauce

blueberry cheesecake

candied blueberries

my mammas

wonderful cake

strawberry white cake

brown sugar pecan

chestnuts and brown sugar

serendipity

black cherry

Hi everyone, I was just looking at all the fragrance oils and specials that Just Scents offers and they seem very reasonable and delicious:drool: . However, I read some time ago that a lot of people were not happy with these FO´s because they did not have a good hot scent throw. I live in Iceland and make pillar candles and am a bit nervous about ordering from this site if their scents are not particularly good, as international shipping is so costly. I know that everyone has different experiences with scents and the types of wax you use, but generally could you please advise if these are worth investing money in. Thanks very much.

Some are good, some are not.....I would look in the classifieds and see if you can't get some from there....perhaps the shipping would not be so out of control! I always see samples from Just Scent for sale....

How about the Sundae Indulgence, anyone have an opinion on this one? or Flirt? How about Country Christmas and Pumpkin Vanilla Creme? TIA

Sue Ann

Pumpkin Vanilla Creme is fantastic in wax - it's curing now, but cold throw is excellent. It's very different from Pumpkin Pie and Pumpkin Nog. I love it.

How about the Sundae Indulgence, anyone have an opinion on this one? or Flirt? How about Country Christmas and Pumpkin Vanilla Creme? TIA

Sue Ann

I tried Flirt and really like it. It has a sweet smell, maybe a little fruity......

I suck at scent descriptions. I burned it in my bedroom and it filled the room

quickly. I also really love Hawaiian White Ginger and Summer Splash.