Peaks vs BCN

ILVCANDLES

I've tried both and they are not similiar at all. Peak's German Chocolate Cake is just that - a chocolate cake FO. It smells wonderful and has a great throw. BC Country Berry Hotcakes is a blueberry pancake scent. No chocolate at all. It smells great too and is also very strong. But they are two totally different scents, so it's like comparing apples and oranges :)

Lol, okay that makes much more sense. I haven't tried BCN German Chocolate Cake, but Peak's is fantastic. Super strong, dead on and no plastic smell that chocolate Fos sometimes have. I have tried both company's Hotcakes Fos. They are both good, but I would prefer Peaks. :)

I have not tried others, because I didn't need to. Awesome hot/cold throw in soy. This is a rich chocolate with coconut. Great scent, has made my customers hungry!!

This was one of those free samples I got when I first started. Amazing how some of those free samples have become bestsellers!!