Maybe an OT, pillar glass

I was at my local dollar general store today, and while looking in one of the places they have for jar or glass containers, was the prettiest large glass container with etched flowers on it, the tag said it was for buringing pillars in only, and i was thinking how pretty some of the beautiful pillars that are posted in the gallery would look with one in the glass, with some of those pretty clear pebbles / rocks that i have seen at walmart around them. my dollar store is one of them , that gets a new shipment in, lasts only awhile. you have to get it when you see it.

I've seen those in several places lately. Your idea of putting rocks or such in them is great! I may use some of my potpourri in the bottom since the ones I've seen are so huge (no, I won't let the potpourri catch on fire!)

DanaE

I'm kicking my self in butt now, for not buying me a couple. i don't make pillar candles , but i do buy them. you could put flowers around them also, would look really nice with some fall color leaves and a fall color candle for table decor. and ther is christmas , one could put holly around the base and a pretty red candle in the glass. the layer, marble or such pillar would be nice.