help with orange

:cry2: some one help me figure out how to make orange, I use alabaster color, I put 6 drops just yellow and 3 drops of barn red and its more melon than prange where do I go from here?

Yea, I have that problem with liquid colors. I have decided to only use liquid colors for pastel colors and keep using Reddiglo Diamond candle color chips TM for medium to dark colors. You can get them at Pourette http://www.pourette.com/product.asp?Product_Id=30055&d_Id=6951&l1=6950&l2=6951

You need to add more color. If the base is not red or close to it to begin with you won't get a true orange.

I heartily agree! I use Evo liquid dyes and I found the melted wax should look really red in the pot in order to get a good orange. I get a good, dark true orange by mixing equal parts red and yellow but it always looks really red in the pot. Its only when I set aside the stirring spoon and examine the hardened drips of wax that I see its orange and not red. Good luck.